Best in class organisations regard the personal development of their managers and employees as a critical part of their overall success.
Personal Development can be undertaken in many different ways including:
- On the job training
- One to one Coaching / mentoring
- Webinars and Virtual Classrooms
- External courses
- Virtual Learning Environments
- Online Learning
- Mobile Learning
- Job rotation
- Job shadowing
- Self-directed learning using books, videos, articles, blogs, podcasts, vodcast communities and other resources.
Whatever the activity or mix of activities, chosen for Personal Development, I am able to provide downloadable learning and development resources for use in the chosen activities.
These resources consist of practical guidelines, self-assessment questionnaires and diagnostics, forms, templates, articles, e-books, videos and personal development planning processes.
This content can be used by trainers, coaches, mentors, line managers, the professionals, and e-learning / distance learning specialists.
The content focuses on:
- Leadership and Management
- Change Management
- Performance Management
- Sales and Account Management
- Personal Effectiveness
You can access these resources by going to Constantiorresources.com
For those managers in your organisation who as individuals are looking for more ongoing support in their management role, I can offer them membership of the Jeremy Francis HR Membership site.
Individual managers can subscribe to being a member of this site on which they can access:
- Whole video courses on People Management
- Podcasts and Vodcasts
- Community of similar managers
Take a look at the Jeremy Francis HR Membership site now.